With the growing penetration of smartphones, the features are also getting increased and the access to the games are also launched by the companies. This has shifted the public interest towards the Gaming World. There are many who are home-grown startups in the country which make popular gaming platforms.
The top most Gaming Startups in India are as follows-
- Dream11- Dream11 is an Indian Fantasy Sports platform.It allows users to play fantasy cricket,hockey,football,kabaddi, and basketball. It became the first Indian gaming company to the ‘’UNICORN CLUB’’. It was founded in 2008 in Mumbai,India. The founders of Dream11 are Harsh Jain,Bhavit Sheth.
- Dhruva Interactive– Dhruva Interactive was an Indian Video game developer based in Bangalore. The founder of Dhruva Interactive was Rajesh Rao in March 1997 as the first game company in India. There are 320 no. of employees under this startup.
- Gameberry Labs- Gameberry is the digital Ludo Game on the PlayStore and App store.It is a Private incorporated on 05 June 2017. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies,Bangalore. It raised Rs. 1000000 as share capital and Rs100000 as Paid up capital. The directors of Gameberry are Govind Agarwal and Afsar Ahmad.
- Nazara Technologies- Nazara Technologies is a company headquartered in Mumbai,which is engaged in the acquisition of,value addition to and distribution of mobile games across emerging markets such as India,Middle East,Africa.
- Games2Win– Games2win is one of the largest mobile game publishers in the world with over 175+ million app downloads. They entertain over 15 million players a month who love our top-ranked games.
- PlaySimpleGames- PlaySimpleGames is a Private Ltd company started on 24 November 2014.It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of companies,Bangalore.Its authorized share capital as Rs. 10,527000 and paid up capital as Rs. 10214760 .
- Octro– Octro was founded in 2006 with a mission to create productivity applications for mobile devices. Octro became one of the fastest growing mobile gaming companies. Indian Rummy and Tambola topping charts on Apple IOS,google play,and windows phone 8 platforms.